Pages

Live Movies, Watch Movies Online, Live Songs

Friday, October 21, 2011

Beyonce Knowles: Michelle Obama’s Workout Soundtrack

Everyone knows First Lady Michelle Obama is obsessed with physical fitness, and when she breaks a sweat, it’s Beyoncé Knowles that she’s listening to on her headphones.

Mrs. Obama chatted with her “Let’s Move” online audience via a video response to questions they submitted, and she named the preggers songstress by name.

"I always love Beyoncé, so anything fast-paced that she's doing is a good one for me. But I have very eclectic tastes, so my playlist on my iPod, which I listen to, runs from fast paced to a little more mellow."

She continued, "Listen to whatever you like and whatever is going to get you motivated, and for me that's a lot. The important thing is that you get up, you try to get that workout in."