Pages

Live Movies, Watch Movies Online, Live Songs

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bipasha Basu wins 'Bikini' race!


Actress Bipasha Basu seems to be a good 'player' - pun intended. The girl, who wears a bikini in the movie, and is looking as hot as ever, suggests that besides some long legs, she also has a sense of humour.

Her bikini look is being much talked about, but how is it that she's the only lucky one to wear a two-piece, and Sonam Kapoor got away scott-free? "We were made to have a race. Whoever won the race, would get to wear a bikini," she said, "I won, simple!" The logic behind this was that the winner of the race is the fittest of the group.

On a more serious note, Bipasha feels flattered that she has a hot body. "I haven't felt fitter in my life," she says, "But I've worked so hard for it, you have no idea! I had to be beach-fit. So it was doing away with the food I love and a rigorous workout. I was just happy when it all got over. I workout still, but I pig out, too," she said. Source